MEPS Steel Price Outlooks are a series of three publications. Each region has its own detailed report with data focusing on Europe, North America and Asia, respectively. Here you will find five-year flat and long product steel price forecasts, as well as the latest steelmaking raw material cost projections. Unlike other MEPS Publications, these are published annually, at end of the calendar year.
Next edition published December 2021
What you get with MEPS Steel Price Outlooks
In these reports, we analyse price trends and steel market drivers. We also provide five-year forecast prices for both flat and long products. Analysis of the markets for steelmaking raw materials is also included in each report.
Each report covers the following areas for Europe, North America and Asia respectively:
- Five-year flat product steel prices and forecasts, including hot rolled coil, hot rolled plate, cold rolled coil and hot dipped galvanised.
- Five-year long product steel prices and forecasts, including wire rod, medium sections and beams, rebar and merchant bar.
- Five years of steelmaking raw material costs, as well as five-year forecasts, including iron ore, coking coal and ferrous scrap.
- An executive summary of future price trends and factors affecting steel supply and demand.
- The latest Gross Domestic Product (GDP) changes for key markets in your chosen region.
Each Steel Price Outlook report costs GBP 1025 (per region). You can also request a free example copy to give you a clearer picture of what is in this Outlook.