MEPS Steel Price Outlook is a detailed report with data focusing on Europe, North America and Asia. Here you will find five-year flat and long product steel price forecasts, as well as the latest steelmaking raw material cost projections. Unlike other MEPS Publications, this one is published annually, at the end of the calendar year.
The next edition will be available on 12 December 2023.
What you get with MEPS Steel Price Outlook
In this report, we analyse price trends and steel market drivers. We also provide five-year forecast prices for both flat and long products. Analysis of the markets for steelmaking raw materials is also included in each report.
The report covers the following areas for Europe, North America and Asia:
- Steel price forecasts (one year of monthly, three years of quarterly & five years of annual forecasts)
- Five-year flat product steel prices and forecasts, including hot rolled coil, hot rolled plate, cold rolled coil and hot dipped galvanised.
- Five-year long product steel prices and forecasts, including wire rod, medium sections and beams, rebar and merchant bar.
- Five years of steelmaking raw material costs, as well as five-year forecasts, including iron ore, coking coal and ferrous scrap.
- An executive summary of future price trends and factors affecting steel supply and demand.
- The latest Gross Domestic Product (GDP) changes for key markets.
The price is GBP 1500 for a single-user licence. To purchase a multi-user licence or bespoke company licence please contact us.