The MEPS International Steel Review is an essential monthly publication, offering professional analysis and insight into carbon steel prices around the world.
The concise publication features independent primary research, analysis and benchmark steel prices. It is designed to assist you with customer and supplier negotiations, to advise you on which factors are affecting global steel prices, and to help you anticipate future steel price trends.
What you get with your 12-month subscription
Your subscription to the MEPS International Steel Review includes monthly reports of the latest international steel prices, supply and demand, and detailed industry analysis.
Our report covers the USA, Canada, China, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan, as well as seven European steelmaking states: Germany, Italy, France, Spain, the UK, Poland and Czech Republic.
Subscribers receive 12 monthly PDFs by email, with accompanying Excel files. Our research covers the following and more:
- Domestic transaction steel prices across the world, covering 70% of global consumption
- 6-month international steel price forecasts
- Transaction price data for international flat and long steel products
- MEPS regional average steel prices
The research and data provided by our International Steel Review is exclusive to subscribers. You can subscribe to the MEPS International Steel Review for GBP 1550 (price for a single-user licence). You may also order a free sample copy.
The price on this page is for a single-user licence. To purchase a multi-user licence or bespoke company licence please contact us.
The full range of steel products
The MEPS International Steel Review provides you with independently researched international steel prices, indices and analysis on the following products:
- Hot Rolled Coil
- Cold Rolled Coil
- Hot Dipped Galvanised Coil
- Electro Zinc Coated Coil
- Hot Rolled Plate
- Wire Rod – Mesh Quality
- Sections & Beams
- Merchant Bar – Equal Angle
- MEPS Express (GBP 180): Receive your international steel price data in Excel a full week before the dispatch of the PDF review.
- MEPS History (GBP 345): Receive five full years of historical data.
- MEPS Premium (GBP 680): Receive 6-month price forecasts each month for Europe, North America, Asia and the World.
Get started and order your 12-month subscription to the MEPS International Steel Review today.