The MEPS European Steel Review is an informative, concise and easy-to-use monthly publication, offering unique professional insight into European carbon steel prices.
Our independent primary research, in-depth analysis and benchmark steel prices assist you during negotiations with your customers and suppliers. The publication advises you on which factors are currently influencing the steel market, and what you can expect in the near future.
What you get with your 12-month subscription
By subscribing to our monthly European Steel Review, you get the very latest steel industry commentary and analysis of supply and demand. This publication covers the six key European steelmaking states of Germany, Italy, France, Spain, Belgium and the UK.
The MEPS European Steel Review will aid you with negotiating, benchmarking and budgeting. You will receive 12 monthly PDFs by email, with accompanying Excel files, covering the following and more:
- Negotiated domestic basis prices across Europe
- 6-month steel price forecasts
- Transaction price data for European flat and long steel products
- Month-on-month changes in steel prices across key finished steel products
- MEPS Europe average steel prices
The valuable insight and information provided by our European Steel Review is exclusive to subscribers.
The MEPS European Steel Review is our longest running publication. It has proved to be an essential reference for our valued customers since 1984.
To find out how the European Steel Review can help your business, subscribe for GBP 1460 annually (price for a single-user license). You may also order a free sample copy.
The price on this page is for a single-user licence. To purchase a multi-user licence or bespoke company licence please contact us.
The full range of steel products
Our European Steel Review offers authoritative steel price analysis, indices and commentary on a comprehensive range of steel product groups.
- Hot Rolled Coil
- Cold Rolled Coil
- Hot Dipped Galvanised Coil
- Electro Zinc Coated Coil
- Hot Rolled Plate
- Wire Rod – Drawing & Mesh Quality
- Sections – I & H Beam
- Merchant Bar – Equal Angle & Round Bar
You can tailor the MEPS European Steel Review to suit your requirements with MEPS Add-ons:
- MEPS Express (GBP 180): Gain a head start and receive your steel price data in Excel a full week before the dispatch of the PDF review. With MEPS Express, you get your data immediately after our research is complete.
- MEPS History (GBP 245): Receive five full years of country-specific historical data. This is dispatched as an Excel file along with your main PDF publication. MEPS History is a rolling historical series, and you can view 60 months of data at any time.
Get started and order your 12-month subscription to the MEPS European Steel Review today.