The MEPS European Steel Review Supplement is the sister publication of the MEPS European Steel Review. The supplement offers the same informative insight into European carbon steel prices and latest industry news for six additional markets, including those in the Nordic region.
Our independent monthly report is here to help you negotiate with benchmark steel prices, anticipate future price changes, and enhance your overall knowledge of European steel markets.
What you get with your 12-month subscription
This supplement to the MEPS European Steel Review publication gives you valuable information, analysis and commentary of steel prices, supply and demand, and other market affecting factors across Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Austria and the Netherlands.
The publication will be sent to you by email as a PDF with accompanying Excel files. The European Steel Review Supplement covers the following and more:
- Negotiated domestic basis prices across 6 additional European markets
- 6-month steel price forecasts
- Transaction price data for European flat and long steel products
- Month-on-month changes in steel prices across key finished steel products
- MEPS Nordic average steel prices
The valuable analysis and insight provided by our European Steel Review Supplement is exclusive to subscribers.
You can subscribe to the MEPS European Steel Review Supplement for GBP 920 annually (price for a single-user licence). You may also order a free sample copy.
The price on this page is for a single-user licence. To purchase a multi-user licence or bespoke company licence please contact us.
The full range of carbon steel products
Our European Steel Review Supplement offers authoritative steel price analysis and commentary on a comprehensive range of steel product groups.
- Hot Rolled Coil
- Cold Rolled Coil
- Hot Dipped Galvanised Coil
- Electro Zinc Coated Coil
- Hot Rolled Plate
- Wire Rod – Drawing Quality
- Sections – I & H Beam
- Merchant Bar – Equal Angle & Round Bar
You can upgrade your MEPS European Steel Review Supplement to better suit your business goals with MEPS Add-ons:
- MEPS Express (GBP 180): Receive your European steel price data in Excel up to a week before the dispatch of the monthly PDF.
- MEPS History (GBP 250): Receive five full years of historical data.
Get started and order your 12-month subscription to the MEPS European Steel Review Supplement today.